|Standard 2 Room Multi-Sat Prof
|Standard 2 Room Multi-Sat Professional Installation. This installation is for one Multi-Satellite Dish, Two wire runs to two separate receivers.
Including the hardware necessary to ground the satellite antenna.
Route all cables to the TV either through an exterior wall (frame or one layer of masonry) or from a basement.
Connect both receivers to an existing telephone jack (if available) in the same room with the supplied telephone wire.
Educate the consumer on system use and contact programmers for activation.
All DIRECTV installations purchased at Orbitsat.com are professionally handled
by the best national installation companies.
Professional Installation does for you:
- Optimally place dish for integrity of home as well as consideration for the four seasons' foliage.
- Know which wires to select to insure high audio and video quality throughout the house.
- Provide proper grounding for protection of system.
- Have professional tools to insure proper
fittings as well as avoid damaging the house.
- Are able to provide enhancements to insure viewing pleasure such as off air antennas.
- Provide a warranty for the installation.
- Teach consumers how to properly operate
- And, factoring in the value of time spent, a professional installation is usually less expensive than a self-installation.
The definition of Standard Professional Installation is:
- Mount dish on an outside wall of the
dwelling with appropriate hardware, within 100 feet cable length of TV.
- Provide a single wire run of up to 100 feet of RG-6 cable.
- Provide the hardware necessary to ground the satellite antenna.
Route all cables to your TV either
through an exterior wall (frame or one layer of masonry) or from a basement.
- Connect the receivers to an existing telephone jack (if available) in the same room with the supplied
- Install two satellite receivers and connect them to two separate
rooms and TVs.
- Educate the consumer on system use and contact programmers for activation.
If you request or require anything above and beyond standard
professional installation, such as additional receivers, extensive wiring, or special installation hardware or accessories, you will pay the installer for those additional services at the time of the
installation. You and your installer should discuss any additional service requirements and costs prior to the start of the installation.
Additional services for which you will pay the installer directly
may include: second receiver installation, second television hook-up, stereo system hook-up, VCR hook-up, chimney mount, pole mount, additional coax cable run over 100', and wall fishing of coax